This is an introductory guide and overview for the Watchlist reports.
You'll find API documentation separately.
Watchlist reports allow you to verify your users records on global watchlists, including:
- Sanctions - Government and International Organisations Sanctions Lists
- Politically Exposed Persons - Proprietary database of Politically Exposed Persons sourced from government lists, websites and other media sources
- Monitored Lists - Law-enforcement and Regulatory bodies Monitored Lists (including Terrorism, Money Laundering and Most Wanted lists)
- Adverse Media - Negative events reported by publicly and generally available media sources
Onfido offers 4 types of Watchlist report:
- Watchlist Enhanced - returns matches against 4 breakdowns (Sanctions, PEPs and Monitored Lists and Adverse Media).
- Watchlist Standard - returns matches against 3 breakdowns (Sanctions, PEPs and Monitored Lists)
- Watchlist Sanctions only - returns matches against Sanctions only (subset of Watchlist Standard)
- Watchlist PEPs only - returns matches against PEPs only (subset of Watchlist Standard)